Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Recap: LPM's One Year Anniversary

This past Thursday I had the pleasure of attening LaPetite Marmoset's one year Anniversary at Tabaq Bistro on U st in DC. It's always great seeing familiar faces, meeting new people, and of course snapping all the fabulousness! Candid style shots focusing mostly on bits and pieces of an outfit are probably my favorite kinds of shots.


. Photobucket
Super candid lol, Katherine of LPM talking with fellow bloggers

Photobucket

Katya of Spicy Candy DC

Photobucket

Loved Alex's color combo

Photobucket

This BAG! Amazing

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite outfit of the night goes to Monica of Mona Lavinia

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed the photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks HOT!
I LOVE Katya's bun and outfit!

Tamika said...

Yes! I loved Katya's bun and fit as well lol