Thursday, February 17, 2011

Eva Minge F/W 2011

A great trip in NY it was, and I am happy I got to be apart of the maddness that is NYFW.

I attened Eva Minge's NYFW showing at the Hudson Hotel in the city.


Her collection featured great structured winter coats and lovely fur jackets. Interesting fur wedge boots, and flirty sequin cocktail dresses which I loved. The color pallet went from rich browns to a lot of black with a bit of red. Her signature seemed to be the use of buttons this collection with one single red button standing out. Thanks to my Photographer Dexter Jones who accompanied me, I was able to get some nice shots for you guys.









Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket







Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Eva Minge center with models


Photobucket


No comments: