Sunday, September 2, 2012

On Location: Stylist Chronicles


Two weeks ago, I styled my best friend for her press kit. She's an up and coming R&B artist and has an amazing voice. So glad the photographer got a few shots of me "stepping in" to fix her wardrobe lol. Another project working on a ZERO dollar budget. All pieces were pulled from her closet and my own, with the exception of some Bisoux Jewelry. Can't wait to show you guys the final photos. Enjoy

 
 
 
 
 
We look like we're posing for a prom picture or some ish LMBO. I'm literally dead at this photo hahaha!

 
Photographer Arantes Stephen
 
 
 



3 comments:

Elle @ (Eat.Style.Play) said...

Good work maam!! she looks great!

Unknown said...

hello i just read your latest update and wanted to offer the use of my accessories for your styling gigs. if you are interested please email me rossimodoboutique@gmail.com. keep up the great work!

Tamika said...

@Madame Amore' Thank you so much for offering your pieces for my use! I would love to connect.