Sunday, September 23, 2012

As Seen In....


While in NY for Fashion week, I had the privilege of being photographed for two publication's Street Style sections. International Fashion Times and Essence! I know there may have been a few more; but, of course I was unsuccessful in receiving cards from all photographers lol. Nothinh super fancy about my outfits, I like going for comfort more than anything, and I must say... I am a bit of a minimalist when it comes to my style. Enjoy.

 
Wearing: UO Maxi Dress, and jacket, Sam Edleman shoes (not really shown), Bisoux Jewelry necklace, Target sunnies
 
http://www.ifashiontimes.com/articles/2225/20120909/ny-fashion-week-spring-2013.htm#page6

 
Wearing: Mink Pink blouse, Asos Faux pants, Steve by Steve Madden Pumps, Target sunnies



No comments: