Monday, April 22, 2013

Recap: Nordstrom Rack Pre-Opening Party


 
Last Thursday I had the pleasure of attending the Pre Opening Party for Nordstrom Rack that just opened on Lst, and let me tell you guys... IT. IS. HUGE. I was overwhelmed with all the merchandise and I wanted to buy almost everything but luckily I have self controll lol. I ran into a lot of my fellow blogger ladies, which is always great. I love seeing them.

 
Katie and Eliot!! BEST PICTURE EVER lol
 



 
Tammy shopping and looking great, loved her outfit.



Loving Morgan's jewelry, is that Cartier?
 


 
Katya was simple chic with a handful of clothes 
 
 
Is deciding what bag to get not one of the hardest choices in life ladies? She was having such a hard time choosing lol.

 
Loved her necklace

 
multi tasking, shopping WITH a large drink.



4 comments:

Elle @ (Eat.Style.Play) said...

I'm rocking that same dress as the last picture tonight for my solange concert! haha. Looks like a fun event.

Darlene said...

Where is the new Rack located?

Tamika said...

Hi Darlene, it's located at 1800 L st NW =) happy shopping

Unknown said...

Really like it.This is an awesome item. It is stylish for the look it gives.Recently I am very interested in leather jackets on cwmalls.com, I like their cool looking and nice styles, I hope to own one as soon as possible.