Thursday, April 18, 2013

Adventures in Menswear: Ninh Collection

It seems that my slight infatuation with menswear is constatnly growing, and I have no problem with that lol. I love a stylish man, and I love menswear that is a little outside the box. While casually browsing through Instagram a while ago, I stumbled accross Ninh Collection, an amazing Menswear brand based out of New York. I love the attention to detail, the tailored fit, and the fact that these pieces aren't your typical boring cuts. Take a look, what do you think?





Photographer: Alexandra Szabenyik Models: Karon A Byers & J Michael Kent


Photographer: Dorothy Shi Models: Alex Topolsky, Carl Wolfe (Major Model Management)


 These men sure are easy on the eyes lol. You can visit Ninh's website HERE

2 comments:

KLP said...

Great lighting in most of these shots! At first I was hesitant in taking a liking to the collar on the model w/the black/navy blue vest and light brown button up, but it's actually an interesting and attractive take on a big 70s style collar!

If you're down for more menswear, def check out Damir Doma! He has incredible womenswear as well!

http://www.damirdoma.com/en

Tamika said...

Hey thanks for the comment! I was a little hesitant on that one as well lol, but it's cool and interesting when you really look at it haha. Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to check it out