Monday, October 1, 2012

Stylist Chronicles: "Playlist"

Ever since styling the "Tari Late Summer Lookbook" opportunites to style have been landing in my lap, and I never really considered myself a stylist, but look at me now lol. Of course there is still much I need to learn, and I am certainly willing to do so.

Last month I had the opportunity to style a Wedding Band that goes by "Playlist" for their promotional video's, all thanks to my best friend and one of the lead female vocalists Kristian. This was the very first music video I've styled; pulling pieces from Tari Boutique in Georgtown, House of Kas, as well as a piece or two from my own closet (Not to mention styling the outfits from the clothes each band member brought with them.) I must admit, I was a bit nervous taking on such an ambitous task styling all band members, but thank goodness it all came together in the end. Take a look at some behind the scenes shots AND view the videos on the Site





Featuring Vintage Ungaro, a Vintage fringe number, 3.1 Phillip Lim, House of Kas Ties on the men, and Dolce  & Gabbana

No comments: