Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Stylized: Keith Wiggins of Omen Brand


 
 
 

Tell me about you: where are you from, how old are you?
I'm from Washington DC, 25 years old

What do you do? 

I work in retail "Urban Outfitters" and I design for my own Line "Omen Brand".


 
When did you know that Fashion was something you were passionate about?

I knew I wanted to be in fashion around the age of 8 or 9 mainly Fashion Photography, but once I started studying photography I came to the realization that it was just a hobby, and that deep down inside I wanted to design clothing that's reflected me as an artist.
 


What has been your biggest accomplishment to date?


To date my biggest accomplishment well I'd rather say accomplishments Placing 1st in the Fashion Group International "Red Carpet Competition" where I created a color blocked gown inspired by the famous painting The Swing   by artist Jean-Honore Fragonard, The second would be interning for "Halston Heritage" which is located in NY, and of course starting Omen Brand.

 

What advice do you have for others aspiring to do what you do?

The only advice I would give is to follow your heart and go with your gut feeling. Be willing to test the waters of society, but to remain true to your aesthetic.
 




Life quote: If there was one quote that summed up your view on life what would it be?

“We are all wonderful, beautiful wrecks. That's what connects us--that we're all broken, all beautifully imperfect.” Emilio Estevez

How can we stay connected with you?

Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/OMEN.BRAND
Instagram: Omen_Brand 
Collection updates: Omenbrand.com
I've known Keith for quite some time now, we both worked at Urban Outfitters together. I am proud to see what he has accomplished thus far, and I wish him much success. I am in love with the minimalism and attention to detail that is Omen Brand, and it's UNISEX! How great is that?
 









 

No comments: