Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Currently Coveting: Marie Saint Pierre

 
Images from Marie Saint Pierre F/W 13

One of the major benefits of working at a High-End consignment boutique is coming across designers that you didn't even know existed. Last month at work I was taking a consignor appointment when I layed eyes on the most beautiful sheer wool maxi cardigan; but what really caught my attention was the pleated shawl-esq collar and the asymmetrical hem.

Without a second thought, I immediately googled Marie Saint Pierre and fell IN LOVE. This luxury designer brand encompasses everything  that I live for when it comes to design. Quality materials, attention to detail, and an aesthetic that is all her own. She's been in the fashion industry longer than I've been born, and is now one of my design inspirations. Enjoy the visuals



 
 










No comments: