Monday, March 18, 2013

"To Live a Creative Life"

Lately I've been finding a lot of inspiration via instagram. Quotes that help keep me going, and photos from established designers and stylists living it all out. I've also found myself struggling with the thought of starting vs. not starting due to "fear" of the unknown or what others may think.

I started this blog to document my journey within the industry of Fashion, but I've fallen a little short of that mission. While I feel that I've been putting up some pretty great interesting posts; I haven't styled a photo shoot in months, nor have I been sketching and attempting to construct my own garments.. a shame really lol. I know what I want to do, and how I want to do it, but the hardest part is STARTING. These photos via instagram really made me think.. I need to kick myself in the butt, get going, and never stop. Happy Monday!


 
 

 

No comments: