Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Recap: LPM's Showroom Grand Opening

I'd like to first give a big CONGRATULATIONS to Katherine and Ashley of La Petite Marmoset for all that they have accomplished, and will continue to accomplish. I had the pleasure of attending their grand opening event at their new showroom, and the showroom looked great! Filled with racks and racks of vintage pieces, DIY denim shorts, shoes, accessories and everything you would expect to find inside of a totally awesome showroom lol. Check it out.. I did my usual of capturing outfit details, my favorite.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LPM Model Mansi looking beautiful in her Grandmothers necklace

Photobucket

Photobucket
Loved Carlis' Neon sandals, this whole color combo she had going on was greatness

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheralee with her sweet treat, and check out her head band!

Photobucket

Loving everything about Kristin's look. Had to snap the details

Photobucket

Photobucket

Naseya and Courtney matching by accident lol

Photobucket

Color combos ON. Love


I had such a good time this night, seeing so many familiar faces chatting it up and just enjoying the overall experience. I must go back to the LMP Showroom and purchase a  few pieces and you should too. Head on over to LaPetiteMarmoset.com right now. 

No comments: