Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fashion: Through My Instagram

Last week I had the pleasure of styling the very first LookBook for Tari Boutique where I work. What an amazing team we had! So excited for the final photos and things we have planned for the site and everything in between. Enjoy this sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Many thanks to Soo, and Anthony our MUA's, Dana, and Karmin our Models, and Lee my coworker and photographer/creative director. I'd like to call us the Magic team because when we get together we create Magic lol. I can't wait until our next project, and since styling this shoot so many other opportunities have started to pour in for me. I'm super amazed and thankful, I guess I should start calling myself a stylist now? Haha

No comments: