Thursday, April 26, 2012

Recap: SnobSwap Launch at Tari Boutique

Ok, so let me begin with... I LOVE MY NEW JOB. I am currently working at Tari, a wonderful Consignment boutique in Georgetown DC, and its great! I really love small businesses in comparison to the whole corporate structure. Last Thursday night I had the pleasure of working the event, getting clothing out on the floor collecting emails lol, and of course networking and doing my best to get in some great photos for your you guys to see. As usual, a bunch of bits and pieces of fits that I loved.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My awesome manager Alida. She looked super cute

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Loved this Philip Lim dress

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shoe game proper I'd say lol

Photobucket
(Fom left to right) Alida, The owner of Tari Sari, Elise's lovely sister and cofounder of SnopSwap, Elise of SnowSwap and Mary Amons founder of Labels For Love. (Do you recognize her as one of The Real Housewives of DC?)

Photobucket
wearing: Thrifted blazer and belt, Silence & Noise pleated skirt, Sparkle & Fade silk button down blouse, Steve Madden shoes

2 comments:

Pich and Roor said...

aww this looks like such a fun place to work!! I love that bright blue on you :)

Tamika said...

Thanks Waverly, it is fun. I love it so far