Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Designer on the Rise: Wellta

Saturday night I attended designer Wellta's SS 2012 Presentation of her "Little Black Dress" Collection. Shout outs to my girl Erin who I met at the "Dressed" Documentary, she invited me to the show. Talk about the power of networking huh lol. I got some great photos, and saw some familiar faces. Love seeing people I know.



Photobucket
Beautiful models in beautiful dresses. The model in the center is wearing the Natalia Dress: Front zip gown $290

Photobucket
Designer Wellta with models
 Photobucket
The Amanda Dress: Sequin open back dress $220
Photobucket Photobucket
Lee Dress: Full Bodied skirted dress with mesh back $190

Talk about great price points, and the fabrics are amazing. Wellta's attention to detail is impeccable. She featured a lot of exposed zippers and subtle hints of skin. I loved the mesh detail

Photobucket 
I'm always running into Bianca Chardei of ANTM

Photobucket 
My girl Erin, she's the reason I was able to attend this fab presentation in the first place. Erin is wearing another Wellta design,  The Eternity Dress: Stretch modal & Silk blend top $125

Visit Wellta's website HERE

I also got some great shots of some amazingly dressed women. Hit the jump for more photos
Photobucket
Meet Nancy Bae Consultant for the Department Of Defense wearing 100% vintage

Photobucket
Vintage Ferragamo purse
Photobucket
The beading on the collar and cuffs of this dress are just amazing! I loved every bit of this look

 Photobucket
The back of Weltta's dress, this design was one of my favorites

Photobucket 
Loved this beaded lace overlay and the peakaboo tattoo
Photobucket 
Meet Tracy, student at the Art Institute of Washingtion studying Fashion
Photobucket 
Wearing a Club Monaco dress, and chain mesh scarf, and top/light jacket from her moms closet
Photobucket
I loved her Jessica Simpson tights and Steve Madden shoes as well

No comments: