Monday, July 25, 2011

Sylized: DaShawn Washington

Photobucket


Tell me about you: where are you from, how old are you?


My name is DaShawn Washington
I'm 29 from Alexandria, VA




Photobucket


What do you do?


Well I have a clothing line called Newly Renovated! It consist of men's & women's tees. I also do custom pieces as well. Take old or new pieces and renovate them into one of a kind pieces.


Photobucket


When did you know that Fashion was something you were passionate about?


Mmmm.. Well I started customizing clothes in 10th grade.. But I've been into fashion I feel like all my life.. I feel like I started picking my own clothes in like the 5/6th grade. My moms and gramps are into it as well.. I got it from them! lol I just always like to look different from the rest. Whether its getting a shoe in a color that others shy away from or just putting outfits together that set me apart a little. That's the fun part of it..


What has been your biggest accomplishment to date?


wow...I feel like its too many to pin point just one. But if I had to, it would be the launching of my line in July of 2010! It was something I've been working hard at for a while. Now I'm working on the next big accomplishment! Whatever that might be!



Photobucket



Photobucket


What advice do you have for others aspiring to do what you do?


Believe in your self first and foremost. Strive to perfect your craft! Love what you do. Quality work is means everything! Every piece u make or design create is like a business card. Never know who might come across it! So make sure you're putting your all in your work!


Life quote: If there was one quote that summed up your view on life what would it be?


Love God! Love People!


How can we stay connected with you?

http://www.thenrlife.com/
dashawn_design@yahoo.com
twitter: @newly_renovated

2 comments:

Fashion Maids said...

Great blog, we are also following you on live- love- learn.
\please follow back
www.4-lexi.blogspot.com

Tamika said...

Thank you so much. Will do