Friday, May 13, 2011

Shopping for the Guys

Thursday I had my first go at Personal Shopping for a client. Although he is my friend from college I still took this job very serious. There are some things I need to work on for the next time (if there is a next time, I'm sure there will be though lol)




Everything I picked out for him he liked and bought.. *does happy dance* We shopped at Urban and Zara, got sushi in George town. Had a blast =)




Check out some of the pieces I picked out for his S/S Wardrobe



Photobucket


Light weight western button down


Photobucket


An awesome pair of Van's YES Vans lol


Photobucket




Photobucket


This awesome Linen vest


Photobucket


Love these Fred Perry's



There were way more pieces picked but I couldn't find great shots of them. Shorts, a great pink cardigan.. yes he is not afraid of pink haha, trousers from zara, tanks, and tees. He'll be set for a while, and whats great about these pieces is that he can mix and match them =) Something that is VERY important

No comments: