Monday, February 21, 2011

Dream Cartel NYFW Networking Mixer

More photo recap of my last weekend in NY. I met a bunch of great young people doing their thing at this networking mixer hosted by Dream Cartel PR.
The event took place at Ferality Boutique in Soho; a nice intimate retail space selling vintage and Designer clothing.
Take a look at some of the stylish folk I captured as well as photos the event photographer cought of me lol




Pics afater the jump..


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Loved her coat and gloves

Photobucket



Photobucket

Natural Hair was spotted all through out the event =)

Photobucket

Aussie and I both rocking Bisoux Jewelry

Photobucket



Photobucket

The photog must have loved my bag.. got it from the thrift lol



No comments: