Monday, February 21, 2011

A Day in the Life

Today was the photo shoot Kas Collection, Inc had with local DMV artists on Independent Label ICU for their Press Kit. I was the styling assistant for the shoot. The call time was 7AM and the the first shoot started a little after 9. I did NOT want to wake up but I had to lol.
Working with a bunch of Male Rappers is HILARIOUS. I must say these guys were a buch of characters. Fortunately we were able to stay on schedule and I can't wait to see how the photos turned out.
Peep some of the behind the scenes action after the jump..





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Location #1 Graffiti Alley

Photobucket



Photobucket

Nice prop.. Gorgeous White Porshe

Photobucket


Location #2 The Baltimore Harbor


Photobucket

Camera Man catching all the goods and My Boss Kas working

I stopped taking photos after this. As the rest of the photos were taken inside the photographers studio, and I was WORKING lol

Enjoy



No comments: