Saturday, February 22, 2014

NYFW: Stylin on Em': William Okpo A/W 14 Presentation


Beauty and style were in abundance at 51 Astor Place for the presentation of Darlene and Lizzie Okpo's A/W collection. It was great seeing familiar faces, and of course meeting new ones.. PLUS I got to meet the ever so stylish Solange Knowles! She is a huge supporter and fan of the Okpo girls.

PS. I can't wait to share photos of the collection with you. Edited, and highly detailed.





 The homie Curran J. always stylin.


Her skirt was brilliant 



 From DC to NY Elise is doing her thing 








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, I like Solange's shoes.

Unknown said...

Looks like an awesome event!!

Elle @ (Eat.Style.Play) said...

I hate that my job blocks some of these pictures! From what I could see they look great though!

Tamika said...

Whaaaat?! That's so weird lol. thanks michelle! l

Tamika said...

Thanks Stacy! It was great.

Tamika said...

Thanks Amma! I loved her whole outfit, especially the skirt.

Elle @ (Eat.Style.Play) said...

Finally can see the pics since I'm at home! Awesome shots! Looks like a fun event!