Monday, September 2, 2013

BIG NEWS!! POSTPONED

Update: Sadly, the members of the fashion panel were just informed that the Fashion and Blogging Conference has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances. I'll be back with another update as I get more information from the organizer. If you have purchased tickets, no need to worry, you will be refunded in full. 

Yet another "who, me?!' moment lol. This month I will be speaking on my very first fashion panel alongside some great men and women in fashion in DC. I am beyond excited about this opportunity. You never know what doors may be opened due to blogging, but I am humbled, and thankful never the less.



Come join myself, Kimee Brown of neonV magazine, Britt Nelson of Brightest Young Things, fashion stylist Chester Algernal, and photographer Drew Xeron Saturday September 21st at The Ellington (1301 U St NW  Washington, DC 20009), as we discuss the current state of the fashion industry in DC, and how it is changing.

Visit the event page HERE for more info. I hope to see you there!!

No comments: