Monday, May 21, 2012

All Aboard the Styleliner Bus

I had such an eventful weekend two weeks ago, filled with food, friends, and fun. My bestfriend graduated from college and I had to show her a good time on her graduation day. After dinner and a day party we ended up at the W hotel for the Styleliner's last event day in that location. "The StyleLiner, the world’s first treasure chest on wheels, is a mobile style gallery offering limited pieces of extraordinary pieces hand-picked by The StyleLiner’s creator Joey Wolffer." This bus was field with some of the greatest accessories, too bad their price point was ridiculously high or I would have purchased something that night. You can check out their website HERE I managed to snag some photos with my phone... But I think I need a DSLR lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ended the night on the rooftop of the W, it was a great night indeed.

No comments: