Monday, January 2, 2012

Stylized: Curran J of Kings Rule Together

Photobucket 


Tell me about you: Where are you from, how old are you?

 Im a 24 year old Young King from the Mt. Airy section of Philadelphia, Pa. I am the owner of of blog Kings Rule Together, a Fashion/Lifestyle stylist, event planner, photographer and Philanthropist

When did you know that Fashion was something you were passionate about?

I dont know what age it was but I knew this at an early age. I grew up around it with people like my father, uncles & grandfathers being in the fashion industry so its apart of my bloodline

Photobucket 


What has been your biggest accomplishment to date?

Biggest is hard for me but my most recent accomplishment meant a lot to me which was Terrance J of 106 & Park wearing my "kings Inspire Kings" shirt on the show. It's very rare to see a shirt with a logo on T.V. and for me to be a artist from Philly and getting love on a N.Y. based show that is viewed by millions is love.

Photobucket 

What advice do you have for others aspiring to do what you do?

Never get to comfortable with one thing or accomplishment and always want more. Be grateful but remain humle and that will keep yourself even hungrier to be even greater.


Life quote: If there was one quote that summed up your view on life what would it be?

"Kings Rule Together" - Curran J

How can we stay connected with you?

 My blog http://www.kingsruletogether.com/. you can find me though every social network from there

*UPDATE* this post was featured on refinery29 DC on January 3, 2012 Check it out HERE

More pictures and video after the jump





Photobucket
Styling by Curran

Photobucket

The KRT Academy all styled by Curran J
Photobucket


I will be an owner of one of his pieces soon enough

No comments: