Sunday, June 12, 2011

"Bill Cunningham's NY"

Last month I finally got the opportunity to watch Bill Cunningham's documentary FOR FREE at the Bethesda Row Movie Theater.






My friend Dana and I went together and got our photo tacken outside by a reporter for the Washington Post.. I still havent found the picture yet lol. We ran into a two of Dana's friends inside, and after I ran into Andrea of The Fly Girls Blog. She was soooo nice =)




I learned a great deal about Bill through this documentary and I suggest fashion and photography lovers to view it.




"If you don't take money, they cant tell you what to do. Liberty and freedom is the most expensive" ~Bill Cunningham










Photobucket

Photobucket
Andrea is so pretty, and was extremely nice. I hope she comes to our Anniversary Fashion Show this July =)




Photobucket

Loved, loved, loved Dana's outfit

Photobucket DJ's accessories, I loved his whole look

Photobucket
Loved Dana's friend's trench coat was GREAT. I loved her whole look as well

No comments: