Monday, April 11, 2011

Ms. Style and Grace 1yr Blog Anniversary Party

Photobucket


Great candy bar created by Brandi Walton, one of my old coworkers from Urban and her fried Kacey Holland.. Check them out HERE


Photobucket


Brandi and I


Photobucket


My girl Dana before heading up to the event


Photobucket


Photobucket


Models on display, styled by Shuntel. My favorite look was the vintage look above.. High waisted wide leg pants and sheer blouses are on trend right now for s/s not to mention the whole 70's era. I especially loved the vintage belt.. AAAH I want all of these pieces. Below is a nice evening look I loved the dress color.


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Gent's made me very happy with their well fitting suits. The man above is a Tennis coach and the man below works for Jimmy Choo. Bravo guys, they got my business cards =)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Blogger Shuntel on the left with MUA Khadijah


The event was held at Current on Connecticut Ave in DC, and I was happy to see a great mix of stylish women AND men lol.. The Dj was good, the H'ourderves were AMAZING and the vibe was cool too.

No comments: